Silicone Teething Necklaces are the genius new but not so new baby teething products on the market.
I say they are genius because teething babies are ALWAYS putting WHATEVER they can find in their mouth in the hope of toothing their gums.
If you’ve had a teething baby, you know the struggle of trying to stop a baby putting your ordinary necklace into their mouth.
We’ve all been there.
Not only are the ordinary necklaces not safe for the baby, They are not safe for baby to play with when you’re wearing them.
Ordinary necklaces are not designed to be tagged at which means they can be really dangerous for you as a mother.
And this is where the design of these necklaces comes in.
If you’re looking to buy a teething necklace, I would definitely recommend buying one that YOU wear. Rather than the ones that baby wears.
I guess it just a safety conscious thing.
Speaking of safety, make sure you are purchasing legit products that are safe and made from safe materials.
So, what it is it about these beads that makes them such a great teething tool!
- Firstly, they are like a 2 in 1 product. They are stylish AND practical! You can’t really beat that – not in my books anyway!
- These gorgeous necklaces are made from FDA approved food-grade silicone beads and are BPA Free, making them safe for baby to chew on.
The silicone also makes them soft enough to soothe by massaging the baby’s gums, while maintaining their durability through all those chews.
- Made with adjustable straps so you can have them at your preferred length.
- Included, is a sturdy breakaway safety clasp that ordinary necklaces do not have. So, you run the risk of getting hurt.The bare cord at the nape of the neck to prevent tangling and pulling hair.
- The beads also come in different sizes, textured, shape and colour to promote sensory activity for your baby’s brain development.
- These are great for when you’re out and about as they are very sanitary. They stay on the neck and you don’t run the risk of them being dropped on the floor or any other unsanitary surfaces.
- The Material makes it easy to wipe them clean, wash them with soap or pop them in the dishwasher on the top tray!
I could go on at the benefits of these necklaces, but I’ll let you have a look at our top picks. Enjoy!
So there you have it!